Apison Elementary School is committed to the development of the whole person by creating a learning environment that enables the student to achieve academic and personal success by making connections with and providing contributions to the local and world community.
The mission of Apison Elementary School is to provide a diverse education that enables students to effectively know their world by
- THINKING creatively and critically,
- WRITING intelligently and.
- To lead productive and successful lives, students must be informed of the world around them.
- Our students must have the skills and knowledge to become life-long learners and participants in our society.
- Key stakeholders representing the school and community must be involved in the school’s decision-making and policy processes.
- The students’ academic, emotional and social development will be the center of the decision-making process.
- Key stakeholders representing the school and community should annually review the school’s strategy for academic and social achievement.